T: +44 (0)7770 858540 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up an office overseas can bring great benefits to your business.
We can provide support with the practicalities of setting up an overseas office, such as:
- registration of the company
- opening a bank account
- ongoing support and mentoring
And we work with partners who can provide legal, accountancy & HR services in overseas markets
For companies interested in Setting up a presence in China, we have a one day interactive and practical workshop for companies looking to establish a formal presence in China.
The course consists of three parts:
- The morning session will include practical information on each of the investment vehicles in China including where, how, what and when, taxation, repatriation of profits, valuation of assets, employment of staff and other areas to take into consideration.
- The first part of the afternoon will include a round-table case study session based on delegates’ own situations.
- The second part of the afternoon will concentrate on Chinese business culture and how to build strong business relationships with Chinese partners