T: +44 (0)7770 858540 | E: email@example.com
It is important to visit the overseas market and meet your
potential partners face-to-face.
These visits can be individual visits, sometimes accompanied by one of our specialists if required or join one of our trade visits.
Trade visits provide an opportunity to research the market, meet new business partners, find sales agents and distributors to expand existing business activities or develop joint ventures.
What’s included in our trade visits?
- Bespoke business introductions
- A range of meetings with relevant business support organizations in the country
- The chance to showcase your business at meetings and at networking event(s)
- Full briefing on business opportunities and how to do business in the target market
- Services throughout of our professional trade experts who will accompany the delegation
- Access to interpreters and translators if required
- Access to our export toolkit including: pre-visit networking briefing, export club
- Signpost to other relevant products and services
Where do our trade visits go?
Our current programme of trade visits is as follows:
14-16 May, Visit to EuroPower and GreenPower Exhibitions, Poznan, Poland
20-23 May, Trade Visit for all sectors, Budapest, Hungary
4-7 June, Trade Visit for all sectors, Serbia
16-19 June, Annual B2B Matchmaking Forum “Russia – Europe: Cooperation without Frontiers”, Moscow, Russia
17-19 September, Visit to Ecobuild Exhibition, KL, Malaysia
7-11 September, Visit to MSV Exhibition, Brno, Czech Republic
16-20 October, International Business Networking Conference & Trade Visit for all sectors, Riga, Latvia
12-17 November, Visit to Educa.hr, Zagreb, Croatia
26-28 November, Trade Visit to Intrade Malaysia 2013, KL, Malaysia
1-8 December, Trade Visit to World SME Expo & HK Business Forum, Hong Kong
11-18 January , Trade Visit to Asian Financial Forum & HK World Fashion Boutique, Hong Kong
Note: the above itinerary is subject to change
Need a visa for China? We can arrange a China visa invitation letter & apply for the visa on your behalf