Cross-Sector Trade Mission and British Ball in Ostrava, Czech Republic
Date: 19 – 20 March 2015
Location: Ostrava, Czech Republic
Ostrava is the administrative centre of the Moravian-Silesian Region located in the northeast of the Czech Republic, a strategic location between neighbouring Poland and Slovakia. It is a major industry hub in traditional industries (steel, engineering, chemicals, automotive), with a growing number of R&D centres and research institutes (IT, biotech, advanced materials). Investors include international companies such as Hyundai, ABB, Tieto, Asus, Nowaco, Teva.
Join the cross-sector seminar and networking event to:
- Understand the current opportunities in the Czech Republic and the CEE region
- Meet potential business partners
- Learn how to export your goods and services
- Understand business & cultural differences
- Meet the Trade Team and get answers to your questions
Event fee of £630 (excl. VAT) covers:
- Two nights of hotel accommodation in Ostrava
- Programme of individual meetings with potential partners and customers
- Briefing by Senior Trade Adviser
- Ticket to “British Ball” on 20 March – event of local Jaguar Land Rover dealer, over 300 guests expected
- Marketing and promotion of the event with your company logo
Additionally, the Chamber can provide an interpreter, advise on all travel arrangements and organise meetings in other regions of the Czech Republic.
Register for the event via email to email@example.com or call 07770 858540 for an informal chat.
Closing date is Friday 27 February 2015.